The Following is a Legally Binding Agreement.
This website (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Tibi, LLC (hereinafter “Tibi”), a Delaware limited liability company. All content and information provided on or through the Website (hereinafter “Content”) may be used only under the following terms of service (“ToS”). If you disagree with any of the provisions of the ToS now or at any time hereafter, you are not authorized to access or use the Website and you must leave the Website immediately.
1. Grant of Rights.
2. Limitations on Use.
The Content on this Website is for your personal use and you may not copy, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, transmit, sell or otherwise use or exploit any of the Content except with Tibi’s prior written permission. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not (a) create derivative works from the Website or the Content, (b) use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users; or (c) use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy the Website or the Content without Tibi’s prior written permission. The Website is not meant for use by persons under the age of 18 and Tibi will not knowingly collect any personally-identifiable information (“PII”) from persons under the age of 18 without verified parental consent.
3. Intellectual Property Rights.
- Trademark Notice. Tibi, the Tibi logo, and other marks used on the Website, whether or not they appear with the symbols ® or ™, are trademarks and/or service marks of Tibi, LLC and may be registered in the United States or in other jurisdictions including internationally. Tibi’s trademarks, service marks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service (i) that is not authorized by Tibi in writing; (ii) in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers that the source of such product or service is, or is in any way associated with, Tibi; or (iii) in any manner that disparages or discredits Tibi. All other trademarks not owned by Tibi that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to or sponsored by Tibi.
- Trademark Notice. Copyright Notice. All Content, including without limitation text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property of Tibi or its Content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of Content on the Website is the exclusive property of Tibi and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The Website is © 2010 Tibi, LLC – All Rights Reserved.
- By using the Website you are acknowledging that the trademarks, service marks, trade dress and Content on the Website or otherwise belonging to Tibi are and shall remain, except where owned by a third party, the sole and exclusive property of Tibi. Nothing in the ToS or on the Website shall be construed as conferring any license or right, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise, to use any of Tibi’s trademarks, service marks, trade dress or Content.
4. Linking to the Website.
You may provide a link only to the homepage of this Website, provided (a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, any portion of the homepage, (b) you give Tibi notice of such link by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and (c) you discontinue providing such link to this Website if requested by Tibi. If you wish to provide a link to a section within the Web site, you should forward your request to Tibi at email@example.com and Tibi will notify you if permission is granted, and if so, the terms and conditions of the such permission.
6. Returns Policy.
You shall have the opportunity to review, modify, and confirm each transaction you are contemplating. Returns shall be accepted by us only on the following terms and conditions:
- Tibi.com will accept returns of full-priced merchandise only. All Sale merchandise is Final Sale and may not be returned;
- Bodysuits are final sale and may not be returned.
- Returns must be received by Tibi in their original condition, not having been worn or altered, and with all original tags, belts, designer packaging, and other items which may have accompanied your purchase still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer at Tibi’s sole option;
- Swimwear must have the sanitary lining still intact and be in its original packaging;
- Footwear must be returned with no visible wear on the soles;
- Shoe boxes are considered part of the product and must also be returned undamaged in order to receive a full refund;
- Returns must be booked for shipment to Tibi within 14 days from the date on which such items were delivered to you by Tibi;
- If you send your Returns using our easy return label, a charge of $10 for return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- To learn how to return any full-priced merchandise purchased on the Website, please review the Shipping & Returns policy.
7. Limitations on Liability.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- The Website is provided on an “as is” basis. Tibi makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Tibi does not warrant or represent that (a) the Content will at all times be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable, (b) the Website and Content will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, (c) errors or defects will be corrected, or (d) any purchase or other transaction conducted through the Website will be completed and fulfilled or will result in the benefits you intended to receive therefrom;
- Tibi may make improvements and/or changes to the Content and/or the features and functionality of the Website at any time, but it shall be under no obligation to do so;
- In the event that third party content appears on the Website or is accessible via links from the Website, Tibi shall not be responsible and assumes no liability for any mistakes, misstatements, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on or linked (including through multiple tiers) to the Website. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content are neither endorsed by nor reflect the belief of Tibi. If you download any material from, provide any information to, or transact any business on a linked website, you do so solely at your risk;
- Tibi’s sole liability to users of the Website is limited to the delivery of merchandise purchased on the Website or a refund for same, if applicable, in accordance with Tibi’s Returns Policy stated in paragraph 6 above. In no event shall Tibi or its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, sub-contractors, licensees or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damage (including but not limited to loss of business, profit, information, data, use, revenue or other economic advantage) arising out of or connected to (a) your reliance on or use of the Website or the Content, (b) the misuse by any third party of any PII, (c) your failure to provide and maintain accurate PII, or (d) your access or use of a website linked (including through multiple tiers) to the Website;
- The foregoing limitations on liability (a) shall apply regardless of the theory on which such damage is based and even if Tibi or anyone associated with Tibi has been advised of the possibility of such damage; and (b) are a fundamental condition of this Agreement and you would have no lawful access to the Website or Services without such limitations;
- Some states or other jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties and limitations on certain kinds of liability, so some of the above may not apply to you. In any jurisdiction or proceeding in which the foregoing limitations on liability are found not to apply, in no event shall our liability to you for any claim exceed One Hundred US Dollars (US $100).
8. Force Majeure.
Tibi shall not be in default under this ToS nor be liable for failure to observe or perform any provision hereof (1) for any reason or cause which we could not, with reasonable diligence, control or prevent, including without limitation, acts of nature, terrorism, acts of government, war, civil commotion, strikes, lock-outs, labor or industrial disputes, power shortages or power failures, inability to obtain sufficient labor, raw materials, fuel or utilities, technical problems or communication failures, or (2) due to any delays, non-deliveries, mis-deliveries or service interruptions caused by any third party.
You hereby agree to and do hereby indemnify, save, and hold harmless Tibi and any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, sub-contractors, licensees and agents, from any and all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses and other losses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees, legal costs and legal expenses) arising out of or connected with any claim, demand or action which is inconsistent with any of the warranties, representations, promises or covenants made by you in this Agreement or which arise out of or are related in any way to your breach of the ToS or your use of or conduct on the Website.
- No waiver by you or us of any provision of this Agreement or of any default under any provision shall affect your our respective rights thereafter to enforce such provision or to exercise any right or remedy in the event of any other default, whether or not similar.
- If any provision of this Agreement shall be held void, voidable, invalid or inoperative, no other provision of this Agreement shall be affected as a result thereof, and, accordingly, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect as though such void, voidable, invalid or inoperative provision had not been contained herein.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of New York without regard to principles of conflicts of law. Any and all actions, suits and proceedings arising out of or related to this Agreement or the subject matter hereof shall be brought only in the courts located in the City, County and State of New York, and the parties hereby unconditionally and irrevocably consent and submit to such exclusive jurisdiction and waive any objection that they may now or hereafter have with respect thereto.
- The section titles or headings in this Agreement are solely used for the convenience of the parties and have no legal or contractual significance.
To Contact Tibi.
If you have questions or suggestions regarding this ToS, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Information That You Provide
When you sign up to our newsletter, you provide us with your email address and we send you an automated message asking you to confirm your choice to subscribe. If you do not click on, “Yes, I want to subscribe,” you will not be subscribed to our newsletter and we will not retain your email address.
To shop with us online, you establish an account with us by providing us with your email address, first and last name, shipping address, city, state, zip code, and telephone number. We retain that information until such time as you decide to change or delete it. At the time you establish an account, you may also opt in to receive news and offers by email and/or text messages. (You can unsubscribe to those at any time by clicking the unsubscribe links that appear in each email and text message.) If you pay by credit card, we collect the information necessary to process your payment, and we offer you the opportunity to store your payment card information with us to make future purchases easier. (If you pay by any other method, e.g., PayPal, we do not collect or process your personal information related to those methods.)
Information That We Collect Automatically
When you visit our website, we (through our authorized service providers) collect information about device you are using to access our website, the type of web browser, your IP address, time zone, some of the cookies that may be installed on your device, and which website or search terms referred you to our website. (When you click a hyperlink to a website, your browser normally sends a request to the server holding the destination page, which request contains a “referrer” field that indicates the last page you were on.) As you browse the Site, we also collect information about the web pages you visit and products that you view, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” (These are data files that websites place on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them , visit https://allaboutcookies.org).
- “Log files” (These track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How we Use your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with our authorized service providers to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our website. Information about how Google uses your Personal Information can be found here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. These service providers assist us in improving our services and making our marketing and advertising services more effective by, for example, giving us the ability to conduct aggregate analyses of website user activity.
We may also use your Personal Information for remarketing, re-engagement, and similar audience advertising to reach people who have visited our website. These methods allow us to provide you with customized display when you browse the web and use apps, and to match you with the right products based on your being part of a similar audience. Our third-party service providers, including Google, will show your ads on sites across the internet by using cookies and device identifiers from your past visits to our website.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to monitor transactions on our website in order to prevent fraud, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Lastly, if Tibi, or any portion of its assets, is acquired by a third party, the information we have collected and stored may be among the assets transferred to the acquiring party.
If you are a European resident and subject to protection under the General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us at Customercare@Tibi.com. Please also note that:
i. we process your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example when you please an order through our website), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above; and
ii. your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
MOBILE MESSAGING SERVICE TERMS OF SERVICE
Last updated: 8.10.2021
The Tibi mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Tibi, LLC (Tibi, “we,” or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms of Service (“Mobile Terms”). Tibi and you are sometimes hereinafter referred to individually as a “party” and jointly as the “parties.”
- We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time, and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such modifications shall constitute your acceptance of same.
- We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message and data rates may apply.
- Text messages may be sent to you using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Your consent to receive autodialed marketing text messages is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services. If you have opted in, the Service provides updates, alerts, information, promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders) from Tibi via text messages through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided. Message frequency varies. Text the single keyword command STOP to +1 (833) 494-1427 to cancel at any time. You will then receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. If you have subscribed to other Tibi mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms. For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +1 (833) 494-1427 or email email@example.com.
- We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number have been changed may not be received, and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
- Neither the wireless carriers supported by the Service nor Tibi are liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number and to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date information with us related to your receipt of messages.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from any third-party claims, liability, damages or costs arising from your use of the Service or from you providing us with a phone number that is not your own.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
- Governing Law. These Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of laws provisions, except that the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation and enforcement of the arbitration agreement set forth in Section 9 below. In the event that the arbitration agreement is found not to apply to you or a particular "Dispute" (as such term is hereinafter defined), you agree that the claim will be resolved exclusively by a state or federal court located in the City, County, and State of New York. You and Tibi agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating such claims. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
- Arbitration. In any claim, action, or proceeding to enforce any right or obligation of the parties arising out of or related to these terms and conditions or Tibi's performance or your use of the Services (collectively, "Disputes"), the parties hereby waive any right they may now have or hereafter possess to a trial by jury. You and Tibi agree to resolve all Disputes in good faith mediation. In the event no mutual resolution is reached within sixty (60) days of notice of such Dispute, the Parties have the right to resolve such Dispute via arbitration before a single arbitrator pursuant to then-current Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association (AAA). The arbitrator may award any relief available under applicable law, as well as an award of arbitration fees and reasonable attorneys’ fees. However, before seeking to resolve any Dispute by arbitration, the party seeking arbitration must first notify the other party of the Dispute in writing at least 30 days in advance of initiating the arbitration. The notice must describe the nature of the Dispute and the relief being sought. If you and Tibi are thereafter unable to resolve the Dispute within 30 days, either you or Tibi may proceed to file a claim for arbitration. The arbitration, information produced, and pre-and post-hearing proceedings, shall be confidential and any award shall not be used in any other action or proceeding except to enforce the award itself. Even if permitted under AAA rules, no class or collective action or arbitration may be brought against Tibi to resolve any Dispute. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by the claim as an individual.
- Class Action Waiver. All Disputes must be brought by you in your individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class, collective, representative, multiple-plaintiff, or similar proceeding (“Class Action”). You expressly waive any ability to maintain any Class Action in any forum or tribunal. If the claim is subject to arbitration, the arbitrator shall not have authority to combine or aggregate similar claims or conduct any Class Action or to make an award to any person or entity not a party to the arbitration. Any claim that all or part of this “Class Action Waiver” is unenforceable, unconscionable, void, or voidable may be determined only by the courts of competent jurisdiction specified in Section 8 above, and not by an arbitrator. If this “Class Action Waiver” is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of the arbitration agreement in Section 9 above shall be null and void.
- All notices required to be given to Tibi hereunder should be sent to Tibi Customer Care, 100 Broadway, 16th Floor, New York, New York 10005.