Interested in joining the Tibi team? We’re always looking for new talent to join our team. For employment inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tibi is looking for a Staff Accountant to join the Finance team. Please submit a brief cover letter indicating your qualifications and experience along with a resume to email@example.com
Work as a part Tibi’s accounting team to reconcile bank and balance sheet accounts, maintain organized record-keeping, and ensure a smooth month end closing cycle for wholesale, retail, and e-commerce revenue channels. Analyze and reconcile data from various systems.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the monthly and year-end financial close process, including the preparation of journal entries and maintaining accurate supporting analysis and documentation.
- Prepare monthly and year-end balance sheet account reconciliations. This is inclusive of, but not limited to, reconciliations of bank accounts, inventory, gift card balances, fixed assets and Shopify transactions.
- Perform cash management duties, including processing wire, ACH and foreign exchange payments, check requests, deposit reviews, and managing petty cash.
- Assist with sales tax reporting and compliance.
- Maintain various spreadsheets to support financial transactions and analysis, including analyzing large quantities of data to support overall financial analysis of the company.
- Prepare seasonal inventory and COGS reconciliations.
- Undertake ad-hoc analytical projects.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 2+ years of professional accounting experience.
- Strong accounting skills (including cost accounting) and familiarity with accounting systems.
- High level of computer proficiency – Excel, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Curious mindset and aptitude for problem-solving.
- Must be able to work independently and in a cooperative team environment.
- Industry knowledge (retail/wholesale/e-commerce) is preferred but not required.
- Experience with Shopify and RLM is preferred but not required.
The salary range for this position falls between $65,000 and $90,000, with actual compensation being influenced by various factors such as education, certifications, additional skills, and years of experience in the field.
Tibi encourages an environment of cross-collaboration within and across teams. In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills and processes from your colleagues, equipping you with a wider skill set and a more in-depth understanding of the business as a whole.
Tibi is in search of a talented individual to work on varied creative projects, both internal and external, across multiple departments and disciplines, for a year-long residency as our in-house Visual Artist. We are looking for someone with strong interest and skills in executing for both physical and digital spaces and mediums, with a focus on illustration, photography, sculpture, and web design. This person should be a self-starter who is excited to work on and spearhead innovative initiatives that push the boundaries of what’s expected. Over the course of a season, the visual artist might work on the following, sometimes simultaneously and always seamlessly: composing an art installation in our Manhattan atelier, building sets and props for still life photoshoot, ideating inventive ways to increase our social media presence, aiding with branded microsite experiences for our digital presence, or myriad of other projects that may come up. We are more interested in artistic passion and creative potential than extensive past experience and prior accomplishments. We are a small, highly collaborative team who fiercely believes in our work and our brand, and we are looking for someone with that same passion, who can bring new ideas and lenses to the discussion.